Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:Β  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Welcome Cerlyn!

Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  

As the title states: Welcome to Worlde Arcane, @Cerlyn!Β  🙂Β 

Always happy to see a new face around here.Β  How did you come across our merry bunch of miscreants?Β 

Let me (in)formally invite you to jump in feet first - we keep the oceans at a nice moderate temperature and Bruce the Shark isn't around anymore, so the waters areΒ now teeming and overrun with even toothier crittersΒ nice and perfect for swimming.

If you have any questions or don't know exactly where to start storywise, don't hesitate to ask.Β  Someone will reply in short order.Β  (I'll be honest and say it'll probably be me, since I'm the only insomniac currently in residence... >_>)

Again, welcome!

Β 

PS - Also @Rigel a belated welcome to you, too! I'm sorry for not saying so when you joined. I think I remember you from the old WA boards, even if none of our characters crossed paths. Great to see you back!

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - β˜…β˜…Try Again - β˜…β˜…Powder Keg - β˜†Soft, soft - Imprint - β˜…β˜…Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): β˜†Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - β˜…β˜…Sensing Death
RISQUΓ‰ (most recent): β˜…β˜…Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ β˜† = favorite / β˜…β˜…= extra fave]

Irihi liked
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble

It's...

Β (Bruce the) Giant Shark

...thank you very much. He is my only friendΒ pet and he is, indeed, still very much around.

As Lass said, welcome! If yew care for a swim, the Help Less quest could use another bit of chum warm body. Just jump in, splash around a bit, and something will find yew. 🦈

ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Thank you!Β  Your memory serves you well.Β  I was in fact here in the previous incarnation and was THRILLED to see the return.Β  Seems to be a small crowd here now but it will grow.Β  In the mean time I shall wander the land in search of adventure and enlightenment.

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  
Posted by: @irihi

It's...

Β (Bruce the) Giant Shark

...thank you very much. He is my only friendΒ pet and he is, indeed, still very much around.

Wha?Β  😳 Forgive me Brucey! (Please don' chomp-chomp me or my character(s) - Daeth doesn't taste as delectable as he looks, I swear. He's too tough and chewy, yuck!)

Spoiler
Looking Good, Bruce!
Bruce the Shark 01

@irihi - Here's an early Halloween gift from Daeth.Β  Lmao. I figure thematically Halloween is more her style. While he agrees thatΒ Bruce-y is great, he thinks that Irihi needs a more...all-terrain pet, so she can, ah "multi-taskΒ murder with it by her side in inglorious fashion"Β  I mean, "so she can wreck lots of havoc while Bruce II uses wizards as squeaky toys."

Presenting...

Spoiler
Bruce II - Landshark Boogaloo
Bruce the Landshark AllGrowedUp 2

Β 

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - β˜…β˜…Try Again - β˜…β˜…Powder Keg - β˜†Soft, soft - Imprint - β˜…β˜…Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): β˜†Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - β˜…β˜…Sensing Death
RISQUΓ‰ (most recent): β˜…β˜…Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ β˜† = favorite / β˜…β˜…= extra fave]

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble

@lassroyale so cute!

Spoiler
Come pet Mittens.
Untitled9

Mittens just loves people! He loves umans, dwarves, orcs, and Haflings too.

Also tuna, deer, horse, bear... pretty much any kind of creature made of flesh, come to think of it!

ReplyQuote
Share: