Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Welcome, Calen!

Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  

@calen - Welcome to the new, fledgling WA, Calen!

I hear you found your way here from the old Worlde Arcane boards and we're very happy to have you.  🙂 

I understand you played Kymera on the old WA... welcome back you smexy little Dryad! Do you remember my slinky Piratess, Risqué? (Plus a handful of other PC's/NPC's - pretty sure there was a magical highschool thing we were both participating in, but that's neither here nor there.)

Anyhow, as you can tell we're a small but dedicated group.  Right now things are a little slow due to the holidays, but I anticipate that posting will pick back up after New Years.  If you're interested in joining any current "quests" let me know and I'll be happy to fill you in and possibly even help engineer your entry into the world.

I'm currently involved with @irihi 's Help Less Quest   on both sides of it. 

• Tom-Cat is currently in the UnderNeath with Miiya & Myrae (you can click their profiles on the Quest page I linked.)
  • Daeth is in Liathlidor with @Wynterleaf and Irihi, and we are finally going to be kicking off the Masquerade Ball  (I promise!) So that might be a good place to come in.
  • Also we have a group in Tuc-Kal Town who are getting ready to go to the UnderNeath and link up with Miiya, Tom-Cat, & Myrae in Shaarn.

Risqué might be going to Shaarn, but nothing is set in stone.  She will eventually be linking up with @Duilliath and his group, once Finaodh makes their reappearance (can you believe that those two just stayed together this whole time? Lol) but that won't be for quite some time.  So Risqué can be placed anywhere if you're interested in something with her.  

Chat with @Duilliath (you will remember him as Moderator Shadowleaf on old WA) if you think the Rosewood stuff suits your fancy. 

Or not, you might have your own Quest and ideas! I'd be happy to collaborate with you on your own idea, if that's the case.  

Anyway, can you tell I'm excited to have you?  'Cause I am.  Welcome back!  

PS - I have links in my signature section at the bottom of this post to my character profiles & some of their posts, if you wanted to get a feel for any of them or what's going on.  (I'd start with POUNCE! or Teleskela for Tom-Cat & Breaking Callon for Daeth.)

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ★★Try Again - ★★Powder Keg - Soft, soft - Imprint - ★★Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - ★★Sensing Death
RISQUÉ (most recent): ★★Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★★= extra fave]

Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

Thank ye LassRoyale (et al), for such a warm welcome and the stroll down memory lane. lol.   I do indeed remember Risque', and some rollicking good times.   I have missed this so much over these many years, and periodically did a search for it, "just in case" it was ever resurrected.   About three days ago I did one of my random searches, and lo and behold!   It came up and was not the old archives, but a brand-new build, and the best part of all, was recognizing so many of the old player names;  Irihi, Toff, Overlord and many more, some with new characters, others who resurrected their main characters from so long ago.   I was almost giddy!  My first thought was to resurrect Kymera, and in time I may still do that, but I'm trying some different things this go around.   I look forward to playing with you all and getting to know the newest players as well.   It looks like a great start!   I will try to do some in-depth reading to see where everyone is and hope to get this first character situated in her plot line over the next couple days.   I know I'll be running in to many of you once she sets off on a special journey I have in mind.    

A late Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year to ye all!   (I'll drink to that)

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss.

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble

Oh, yew recognize me, do yew?

How about my cuddly new pet, Bruce II? Come pet him. He's super playful!

Untitled9

J/K. Pretty pretty please join Help Less or any of our other side quests and spinoffs!! I never really got to have my PCs and yer PCs interact properly, but I soooo lurved Kymera!

ReplyQuote
Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

It is so good to see you here Irihi!   I look forward to joining you and all the excellent players here eventually.  I admit I am still reading the mechanics of movement, and still finding navigation a bit confusing as to how to post it.   I may be a bit slow in posting at first until the process "clicks".   I think I'm extra tired tonight, but will not give up.  I've finally found you all and intend to stay a long while.  I'll re-read all the mechanics again tomorrow.   I'll get the hang of this yet!   

And a "shout out" to Duilliath, who I DO remember as Shadowleaf in the old game.   Good to know you are here as well!  😊 

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss.

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Hello Kymera/Calen!

Its good to see you again as well.  The boards are always better for having more contributors - especially when we bring the ‘great guns’ back.

You are welcome to join any of the ongoing stories; The larger Seven Oaks story has several participants over a few areas; whereas the “Redemption of the Rosewood” aka “The Rotten Rosewood” has no official write up -yet- but grew organically from the writers there - and it’s pretty early days.  And lately it’s been pretty trippy, to boot.

Glad to know that people are still searching for WA. I did a random search  myself around mid-year and found the place - with just six or seven accounts listed.  

Anyways enough of my maundering - glad to see you back.  Hopefully we’ll see some of the old magic and new from the revived arcane. 

Duilliath/Jackdaw/Shadowleaf - and a cast of thousands

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  
Posted by: @irihi

Oh, yew recognize me, do yew?

How about my cuddly new pet, Bruce II? Come pet him. He's super playful!

Untitled9

J/K. Pretty pretty please join Help Less or any of our other side quests and spinoffs!! I never really got to have my PCs and yer PCs interact properly, but I soooo lurved Kymera!

Oh my, Brucey II (Landshark Boogaloo) has grown quite a bit, hasn't he? What have you been feeding him?! Wait...do I even want to know? 🤨  Anyway, see?! Daeth isn't a complete baka - he's the one that gifted you Bruce II the Landshark Boogaloo, after all.;)

Ooh, @Calen you might be my first guinea pig for testing my character sheet template for the Characters Page... 🤔

You don't mind if I...experiment with on you a bit, right?❤️ 

If you're interested in a character profile template to put Calen on the Characters of the Land page, let me know and I'll let you be my first be the first to try/use it. *cough*

EDIT to add...

Posted by: @irihi

but I soooo lurved Kymera!

LMAO...you weren't the only one, if Irihi's former catling fiance was any indication.  No wonder you splorted him with a giant boulder. 😉 

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ★★Try Again - ★★Powder Keg - Soft, soft - Imprint - ★★Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - ★★Sensing Death
RISQUÉ (most recent): ★★Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★★= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
Share: