Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hi!

Page 1 / 2

Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

I know I'm the only one here for the moment, but I'm sure that will change soon enough. 

I've said it before, but it can't be repeated oft enough; thank you to Overlord / Nobody and everyone who collaborated to resurrect Worlde Arcane. If it doesn't devour too much of my free time, I'll also head over to Appogia, and I encourage other WA veterans and newbies alike to check it out. 

Anyway, Hi! I'm Yu/Irihi /a LOT of other PC's and NPC's from old WA (Faan, Sen, Li, Osu, Leon, Cahron, Miiya, Myrae, Blythe, etc.) and The Lattice (Delphi). I hope to collaborate with other players on some exciting new adventures! 

Ydove
(@ydove)
Noble Noble

Hello!

It is quite amazing to see WA return, and many thanks to OverLord and everyone for the work put into making this happen.

In the old WA, I played Oelric, Admund and many other characters along the way. Looking forward to this new iteration and playing with you all!

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Ydove
(@ydove)
Noble Noble

PS - And everything looks stunning!

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Baldor
(@cthulon)
Noble Noble

*YAWN*

*Blink*  *Blink*

Dang, I must've overslept...
Lifetimes have passed, generations grown, old friends gone. 
Many have passed, now following new paths.

*Throwing Off The Covers of The Underneath*

Welcome Worlde Arcane!
The RL world has missed ye...

Hi Guys!

ReplyQuote
WanderingFool
(@wanderingfool)
Citizen Citizen

Its amazing to this back up and running...I played two characters but only remember one Rithin the echanter

Ydove liked
ReplyQuote
Talan
(@talan)
Citizen Citizen

It is good to see the Worlde back again, I missed it greatly as I had a wide variety of characters and played regularly right up until the end.  I see there are bits and pieces missing from this Worlde but who knows perhaps they may wind their way back in.

Irihi, Duilliath and Ydove liked
ReplyQuote
Firebraid
(@firebraid)
Citizen Citizen

The Worlde returns! Excited to see this great format of free-form and long-lasting story continue. I didn't play much but was Valka towards the end. Working on a dwarven character to add to the mix and reading up on new stories. Thanks for the welcome back email outreach!

Irihi and Ydove liked
ReplyQuote
Absynthe
(@absynthe)
Citizen Citizen

I am waiting for the Christmas tree to be posted on the map.

Ydove, Irihi and Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Hamilcar
(@hamilcar)
Citizen Citizen

Greetings to one and all! Very pleased to see Worlde Arcane once more active. I played Bedrosian in WA right around 2005-06 and enjoyed imaginative adventures with an amazing group of friends. I look forward to future new scenarios and getting to know new characters in all their glory! 

Hamilcar

Ydove liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Citizen

@absynthe Perhaps when the days shorten? 

I’m glad you joined.

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

Absynthe liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Citizen

@talan I’m glad to see you rejoin here, too. Hopefully will see a lot of really great things.

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Talan
(@talan)
Citizen Citizen

Well I will certainly try.

Absynthe liked
ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

Greetings one and all!

I'm new to the Worlde after stumbling across it. I love the entire concept of collaborative writing and am really excited to get started. I'm not exactly an experienced writer, more of a lifelong fantasy fan who has dabbled over the past few years, so hopefully this will help with that! I have pretty much read the entire website at this point (which is awesome by the way, like stumbling across an entire new world which is the very essence of what I love about fantasy) but am still a little unsure of some of the mechanics so please bear with me for any initial transgressions!

I will hopefully get something up about my character and his entrance into the Worlde in the next day or so. Please anyone feel free to drop in on him at any point, though I may hold off on that myself for a while until I can be sure that I'm not going to offend/annoy anyone mid adventure if I get it wrong!

Thanks and nice to meet you all,

Pioloss

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@pioloss don't worry too much about all mechanics and formatting. Just jump right in.

The worlde is a bit empty right now, so you may be questing for a long time on your own if you pick a place far from everyone else.

I'd suggest starting in lands adjacent to active posters and seeing if you cross paths. I know I've written a very long and intimidating quest page, but feel free to start near my character in Kiana if you'd like some interaction sooner rather than later. 

Pioloss liked
ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

@Irihi thanks for the tip! I will start looking at the maps forthwith, though thinking the Green Griffin could be a good bet? 

I saw the long and intimidating quest page, and have been enjoying reading it! I think I may break Pioloss in a wee bit gently first before rushing to catch up for now though, but definitely wouldn't have wanted to trek across the entire Worlde before encountering anyone, so thanks again. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: