Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

The Family Secret Q...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Family Secret Quest

Page 2 / 3

Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@calen @lassroyale

Basic steeplechase in a live town environment.  Hazards could include carts filled with nasty things (dung carts, carcasses), piles of barrels, nets full of fish, a parade of pilgrims and a badly out of tune Redemption Army charitable band... and that new stained glass window that is being unloaded.

I expect feathers flying when you scatter flocks of chickens or geese.  Buckets of oil that spill... 

Maybe a quick detour through the back gate of the Keepe and out the front...?

Have fun!  Seven Oaks is at your disposal. 

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  

@calen - Okay, that sounds good to me! I'll try to get something posted soon-ish, but it might be sometime tomorrow.  You sure Calen & Arco don't want to place their bets? 😉

And @duilliath - LOL at the people moving a pane of stained glass. There's this scene I once saw in a Tony Jaa movie where he's being chased through a market and two guys are inexplicably walking two panes of glass across the street, with only maybe 10 inches between the panes.  And in a real stunt, Jaa threads between the panes and keeps running when he lands.  Slick, ridiculous, and I think I need to have my speedyboi replicate that because it's so campy and silly and I love it. 

TOM-CAT: Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ☆Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - ★Sparring - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - Stolen Kiss - ☆Not Cheshire - Returning to Her - ★Baths & Comfort - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★Their 1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories -Laughter & Kisses
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate 2/2 - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Precipice - Entering the Hedge Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Into the Aegis
───────────
RISQUÉ: Fun with Fisticuffs!
[Chatte] Chat w/Castor - Proposing the Race
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★= extra fave]

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@calen - I'll have us off to the races sometime tonight. Sorry for the delay - got busy unexpectedly but I def want to get things going.  🤩 

TOM-CAT: Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ☆Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - ★Sparring - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - Stolen Kiss - ☆Not Cheshire - Returning to Her - ★Baths & Comfort - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★Their 1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories -Laughter & Kisses
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate 2/2 - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Precipice - Entering the Hedge Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Into the Aegis
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

@lassroyale    Not to worry.   I'm swamped myself right now, and I have no problem in all of us taking the time we need to deal with Life, and not be rushed to post constantly. 🙂   

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss.

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Hello Family Secret types:

I am on travel this week, way out of my normal time zone so my posting may be limited

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath - No worries, with how posting is coming for me, it'll take a week to finish this race.  🙄 Lol, jk, but I'm sure the caravan won't be leaving without Castor.  Chatte would throw snitfit and demand triple pay.

Have a good trip!

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@calen @lassroyale

I think the new descriptions for the harbor and wharves are great. 
Why not make this a requirement to grab a ribbon, pennant or something at each stage?

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath @calen - I actually like that, lol. Maybe a ribbon for the first 3 legs, because the straightaway is the final outright run section, and I know Chatte won't have be thinking about collecting a ribbon, son! 

...He'll be busy winning. Ohh! That's right, I said it.  😁 

Anyway, Chatte would be fine collecting a ribbon from a dusty lass as he bombs through those areas. Maybe he'll even collect more than one reward after the race - it's thirsty work, being a speedy hawtboi. Lol! Jk (not really) 

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

@lassroyale @duilliath     Everything is looking good, and my thanks to you both.    Hope your trip goes well, Duilliath, hurry back. 🙂 

And grabbing something as proof of having gone through each area of the route is a fine idea and provides even more opportunities for "problems" along the route.   I'll try to keep up with all the action.  lol     

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@calen @duilliathOff the races!  😆 Hope everyone got their bets placed...lol.

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Calen and Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Use this area as a waypoint?

Hill of the Fallen

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath - Ooh, I like it! Who knows, perhaps there will be a detour that needs be made due to some sort of (very minor) catastrophe that necessitates it. Maybe the Warehouse District will be need to be suddenly re-routed by the hill.  Or perhaps Oneshot and the caravan will stop by the graveyard on the way out of Seven Oaks because he always goes and pays his respects to a fallen comrade or something. Who knows? 😉 

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

@lassroyale @duilliath 

I will try to post by tomorrow night.  There has been a death in my family, and I am trying to take care of the burial, empty their condo, and function emotionally.  This storyboard is a good distraction for me when I can get to it.  Please bear with me.  Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@calen - I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you're holding up as well as can be expected.  There's no pressure to post or rush, so please take your time.

If you want, I can slowly move Chatte and Scout through a few paces or the race can be finished whenever, even if it's not right away. I will go by whatever pace and approach you are most comfortable with, and I'm fine no matter what happens. 

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@calen

Very sorry to hear this: you have our sympathy.  Take the time you need to sort everything out.

Be well, see you when you have more time 

I’ll be adding some color while we build tension.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: