Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:Β  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

🌟 Help Less

Page 35 / 37

NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

@pioloss you can assume that Caspian does not notice Pioloss's hand in his pocket, nor does he get staked... Just yet. You can play up the idea that Caspian is more cautious of stakes than one might expect, if you like.

Obviously I wouldn't post him landing a blow on Rigel or Pioloss. That's all up to you.Β 

So, if you want to post the entirety of Pioloss's response, feel free to do so here or in the actual thread.Β 

I probably can't create a response before Monday.Β 

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Posted by: @noone

staked... Just yet. You can play up the idea that Caspian is more cautious of stakes than one might expect,

Maybe he understands the stakes… better than anyone?

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

Pioloss liked
ReplyQuote
NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

Miiya

"Did somebody say steaks?"

Rigel liked
ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Mmmmm steak...added a few mushrooms, a bit of garlic butter....oh wait.Β  Caspian may not want the butter

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

Oh dear. I fear there has been a terrible mistake somewhere along the line...

ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

@pioloss Perhaps it was me that was misteaken

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

Holy cow, this is all getting udderly ridiculous!

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

Hi everyone!

I am going to be gone for about three weeks, unable to post until December 5th or so. That means my PC’s and major NPC’s are going to have to be paused. So Faan and Irihi for sure. I have some pre-written stuff that Lass may post for Miiya, and NoOne may be able to do a little posting for Friday and other minor-ish NPC’s. I’d also prefer to keep Pete (remember her?) catatonic until I return, but feel free to use the time to go retrieve her from becoming half-orc kibble or ODing on fertilizer.Β Β 

Also, I feel like I should explain Faan a bit.

This is a real spoiler alert, so if you just want to play along, don’t read. I have created a really complicated backstory for my initially-uncomplicated Liewuun woman. If you are feeling lost, feel free to read on.

WTFaan?

Spoiler
WTFaan

I’ll try to keep this sorta brief.

Wuu’Faan Liewuun is a Moon/Silver elf who was, yes, created as a β€œLiewuun Spy” in the realm of Selene on The Moon--about ten-thousand years ago. Her empathic abilities allowed her master (at that time) to challenge the existing power structure. This sparked a civil war that turned Selene into a blasted moonscape (haha, literally)

Β 

Because magick.Β 

Β 

So via magick, or science, or some steampunky combination of the two, Faan β€œdescended from the moon” (maybe in a reentry capsule?)

Β 

Well, feeling super-guilty about her part in killing pretty much everyone and everything on da moon (and having a nice glowy albatross hanging over her, reminding her about it every night) she has gone around making and/or slaying kings of men, elves, orcs, vampires, and pretty much everyone at random for the past epoch. Think of her as a kind of unguided missile or mine that drifts around, semi-randomly blowing up (or occasionally elevating to power, when she finds a nice one) key men and women.

Β 

When thinking on this, I decided that normal Uman/elven minds can’t handle living for multiple millennia. I mean, thats a LOT of sleeps and a ton of shit to remember, when I can barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, or why the whiskey bottle is now mostly empty, let alone which king I slew, or where I hid that scroll, in 900 B.C.

Β 

So, Faan is a total schizo. She has multiple personalities that she creates, and lives as, for three or four hundred years at a time. Then--after kingslaying or kingmaking, or just getting bored of being a apothecary or whatever, she says she’s the daughter of whomever she was last, and creates a whole new persona--this helps keep her somewhat anonymous when she murders the King of whoville. (Also she usually kills everyone with any knowledge of her--that helps more)

Β 

Also also she gets to lie about her age.

Β 

Faan’s core personality is the moon monster leviathan that just murdered Caspian and wanted to kill everyone else in town. That Faan has lived for 10K years, is responsible for millions of deaths, and DGAF about any one (or thosand) person[s]. Recommendation is not to fuck with her.

Β 

Leviathan does not have superpowers beyond total empathy. She can’t compel anyone to do anything, but she can’t be harmed by any sentient creature (with the possible exception of an arrow to the knee, or lucky seige engine shot) because she is everyone in the room. All that stuff about her blowing through Pioloss/et al is simply the (invented by me, so don’t feel like you HAVE to play along, but retroactively thank you for doing so) feeling one gets when one sees that another person loves/accepts/is proud of every bit of you unreservedly. Like meeting your God/Dad/Mom/Grandma/Favorite Teacher/Coach/President and having them scratch you behind the ears, rub your belly, and say: β€œwho’s a good boy?!” Leviathan Faan radiates this feeling through her expression and body language, but I suppose you could close your eyes against it or something. However, you don’t want to, because it’s the best you’ll ever feel in your short and miserable existence.

Β 

Emphasis on short, because leviathan usually kills you right after making you feel good. I mean, its all downhill from that point anyway, so she’s actually doing you a favor, right? Haha. Unless she puts the jewel back on and becomes a normal helpless seamstress/housekeeper/weaver/whatever again.Β 

Which is where we are.Β 

Anyway, this is the only time (in this storyline) Faan will ever β€œrelease the beast”, because she now has about a century of reckoning to deal with. There will be more β€œIn Character” explanation and exposition when I get back.Β 

Oh, and Friday is (one of) Faan's sleeper agent(s). From several "lives" ago. Even honey Badgers can use a hand now and then.

Thanks, everyone, for playing along with my little Faan side-quest. Hope you’re having a good time. I’ve got more fun stuff planned. Rigel, I’m sorry that this part is leaning more Pioloss-specific, especially with all the vampire stuff. Thanks for your patience. The upcoming chapters should be a bit less super-powered with more freedom of action and just stuff normal non-blood-drinking-immortal people do. Well, at least those of our PC's that are mortal.Β 

I absolutely promise that Pete is not a goddess/titan/monstrosity in disguise.Β 

Β 

Probably.

This post was modified 3 months ago by Irihi

ReplyQuote
NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

Well hey, make sure Faan comes "home" and swings by that nice "little" chateau in the Ameean countryside, sometime... πŸ˜‰Β  Just y'know, take a shower first because nobody wants blood on the carpet or furniture.Β  Or cat hair, but a good 'ol spray bottle will take care of that problem.Β 

And when I say make sure Faan comes to visit, I mean MM Faan, because there's probably some crazy person out there willing to work to seduce a Moon Monster.Β  Maybe.Β  If there is/are, I can't guarantee that they're necessarily sane, but I can confirm that they're most assuredly ridiculously good-looking or something.Β 

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

@Irihi

Posted by: @noone

And when I say make sure Faan comes to visit, I mean MM Faan, because there's probably some crazy person out there willing to work to seduce a Moon Monster.Β  Maybe.Β  If there is/are, I can't guarantee that they're necessarily sane, but I can confirm that they're most assuredly ridiculously good-looking or something.Β 

Β 

I'd be willing to say that Daeth could've taken the MM for a spin for however many centuries/millenia (I mean, he's a demigod/godling, so who knows how long that impossible hawtboi has been around? Seriously, I'm pretty sure even he's forgotten, at this point.) though I don't think there would be much of a Worlde Arcane left, if the Son of Death and a leviathan Moon Monster had engaged in some sort of whirlwind fling...

Β 

...Ha, who am I kidding? I'm sure they've crossed paths, blew up all the some continents, worlds (including the Worlde), and few adjacent dimensions, while they were off doing each other fun stuff, and Daeth simply bribed blackmailed politely asked his bestest friendo, the Worldshaker and World Weaver @Duilliath to put reality back together.Β  (DaethΒ would do it himself, but he really hates glueing all those little pieces back together.)

Β 

Seriously though, "Moon Monster" wouldn't be the weirdest or even the deadliest, most powerful, or most murdery and/or schizo of Daeth's exe;s.Β  He did "date" (sure, let's call it that) the literal incarnation of War, after all.Β  Lots of fun, though he could've done without the post break-up crucifixion, but that's just a personal preference.Β 

TOM-CAT: [KIANA BEACH: β˜…First Stab - POUNCE (β˜…1/2) - WATCHER BATTLE (3/β˜…4/5/6/β˜…7)] – [GOBLIN SLAYING: (1)-(β˜†1/2)] – [ICE CAVES: CLIFFHANGER (β˜…1/2) - POWDER KEG (β˜…1/2/3) - HYPOTHERMIA (4/5/6) - BONDED (7/8/9/)] – [SUNSTEALER:(1/2/3/4)-(1/2)] – β˜…Miiya & Cat-Tom – [SPARRING: (1/2/β˜…3)] - β˜†The Great Tipsu Hunt! - β˜†Stolen Kiss – β˜†Overwhelmed by Intimacy – Returning to Her – β˜…Bath Time Bonding – β˜†Wings, Tails, & Love – β˜†Cave Storms – Climbing the Walls – [1st KISS: β˜…Chase-(β˜…2/β˜…3/4)] – β˜…Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! – Cat-Tom vs. Skaven – β˜†(Forced) Shift Back – 9 Lives – β˜…A Beast in the Darkness – Reuniting w/Teleskela – β˜†Bored Nihilism – Cat vs. Dragon – β˜…Emotionally Exhausted Bath – β˜†Catboy, Interrupted – All For Her – β˜†Bellissimo Gato – [BATH-HOUSE: Confessions(1/2/3/4)] – Catboys Can Purr – β˜…Bagels, Love Poems & Catnapping – Love Poem – [FIGHT PIT: CHAMPION SUITE (β˜…1.No, no, no.../2a-2b/3.Prostitution/β˜…4.Tipsu/β˜†5/β˜†6a-6b/β˜…7a-7b.Holden's/Proposition) - GRAND ARENA (Leona/β˜†F#1/β˜…F#4/β˜…Cat-Tom vs.Werewolf: 1/2/3) - LOST (1/β˜…2) - FOUND (3/4a-4b/5/β˜…6.Swansong Kiss) - RESCUE (β˜…1.Teleskela, MF'er/2/β˜†3.Reawakened Bond) - ESCAPE (4/5/6/7)]
───────────
DAETH: β˜†Breaking Callon - β˜†Pleasure w/Pain - Teasing Amarice - [DAYTRIP: LAVISH HAND (1/2/3a-3b/β˜†4.Sensing Death] - Kissing Fate(β˜…1a-1b) - Precariously Balanced Nature - β˜…At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - β˜†Into the Maze - β˜…The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - β˜…Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - β˜…Thunder & Honey - β˜…Ripped Gowns - β˜…Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - β˜…Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - β˜…Ash Bunny Irihi - Cormeum MIA (stolen heart) - A Vow & Shadowy Msg
───────────
RISQUΓ‰: β˜…Fun with Fisticuffs!
[CHATTE] β˜…Enter Chatte - Chat w/Castor - β˜…Proposing the Race
[ASMODIEL & GALVINA] β˜…A Celestial & Demoness Play Cards - Asmodiel Smites a Feeder - An Angel & Aeros Walk Into a Bar... - Undaunted Spirit - Benediction
──────────────────
[β˜† = favorite / β˜…= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

She's making a list.

Checking it twice.

Gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)

@irihi -- I'm sureΒ she ghostedΒ him, so someone better write their own name on that list...Β  Which list? I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

(Lol, no but seriously, if Daeth has to be licked like that, he damn well better get a present out of it.)

TOM-CAT: [KIANA BEACH: β˜…First Stab - POUNCE (β˜…1/2) - WATCHER BATTLE (3/β˜…4/5/6/β˜…7)] – [GOBLIN SLAYING: (1)-(β˜†1/2)] – [ICE CAVES: CLIFFHANGER (β˜…1/2) - POWDER KEG (β˜…1/2/3) - HYPOTHERMIA (4/5/6) - BONDED (7/8/9/)] – [SUNSTEALER:(1/2/3/4)-(1/2)] – β˜…Miiya & Cat-Tom – [SPARRING: (1/2/β˜…3)] - β˜†The Great Tipsu Hunt! - β˜†Stolen Kiss – β˜†Overwhelmed by Intimacy – Returning to Her – β˜…Bath Time Bonding – β˜†Wings, Tails, & Love – β˜†Cave Storms – Climbing the Walls – [1st KISS: β˜…Chase-(β˜…2/β˜…3/4)] – β˜…Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! – Cat-Tom vs. Skaven – β˜†(Forced) Shift Back – 9 Lives – β˜…A Beast in the Darkness – Reuniting w/Teleskela – β˜†Bored Nihilism – Cat vs. Dragon – β˜…Emotionally Exhausted Bath – β˜†Catboy, Interrupted – All For Her – β˜†Bellissimo Gato – [BATH-HOUSE: Confessions(1/2/3/4)] – Catboys Can Purr – β˜…Bagels, Love Poems & Catnapping – Love Poem – [FIGHT PIT: CHAMPION SUITE (β˜…1.No, no, no.../2a-2b/3.Prostitution/β˜…4.Tipsu/β˜†5/β˜†6a-6b/β˜…7a-7b.Holden's/Proposition) - GRAND ARENA (Leona/β˜†F#1/β˜…F#4/β˜…Cat-Tom vs.Werewolf: 1/2/3) - LOST (1/β˜…2) - FOUND (3/4a-4b/5/β˜…6.Swansong Kiss) - RESCUE (β˜…1.Teleskela, MF'er/2/β˜†3.Reawakened Bond) - ESCAPE (4/5/6/7)]
───────────
DAETH: β˜†Breaking Callon - β˜†Pleasure w/Pain - Teasing Amarice - [DAYTRIP: LAVISH HAND (1/2/3a-3b/β˜†4.Sensing Death] - Kissing Fate(β˜…1a-1b) - Precariously Balanced Nature - β˜…At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - β˜†Into the Maze - β˜…The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - β˜…Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - β˜…Thunder & Honey - β˜…Ripped Gowns - β˜…Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - β˜…Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - β˜…Ash Bunny Irihi - Cormeum MIA (stolen heart) - A Vow & Shadowy Msg
───────────
[ASMODIEL & GALVINA] β˜…A Celestial & Demoness Play Cards - Asmodiel Smites a Feeder - An Angel & Aeros Walk Into a Bar... - Undaunted Spirit - Benediction
──────────────────

NoOne liked
ReplyQuote
NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

@PiolossΒ 

Hey, just checking in to see if you planned on posting soon.Β  I know it's the holiday season & things get busy, so @Irihi and I are just touching base.Β  They're back from their 3-week sabbatical and have posted for Faan HERE.Β  It directly involves Pioloss, so we just want to see what your eta might be.Β 

No pressure if you're busy or need time -- just let us know and we'll work around it or figure something out until you're able to rejoin.Β  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)

Since we're checking in, I just wanted to touch base with @Irihi & @Wynterleaf (hey pretty ladies!)

So I figure we're all kinda busy with thy holidays coming up and our two sides of the story are at/coming up to some pretty intense, action-heavy points.Β  Given that, I'd like to concentrate and focus on the Tom-Cat, Miiya, & Verhyd fight pit rescue, and get that to a good "rest" spot.

Spoiler
Upcoming TC, Mii, & Ver plot points
I think that a good spot will be after TC has been rescued and is in his coma, then recovery.Β  During which Mii & Verhyd have their side adventure to reclaim Miiya’s tipsu.

Afterwards, I hope we can spend some time focusing on the Irihi, Eddellyn, & Daeth side.Β  I'll start Daeth's assault on Naith Tulin when everyone is ready after that.Β  The reason why I want to spend some time focusing on each story, is because for the Naith Tuilin side, especially, some big action and intense drama is coming up that I think deserves to have some time dedicated to it.

I've been busier than expected this month, and I'm sorry for the delays in posting for Tom-Cat & Daeth.Β  Β Anyway, let me know if that works for you guys. Either way, I will have Tom-Cat (and probably a Cat-Tom) post(s) up soon.Β 

❤️ you guys!!

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

NoOne liked
ReplyQuote
Wynterleaf
(@wynterleaf)
Citizen Citizen

So I figure we're all kinda busy with thy holidays coming up and our two sides of the story are at/coming up to some pretty intense, action-heavy points.Β  Given that, I'd like to concentrate and focus on the Tom-Cat, Miiya, & Verhyd fight pit rescue, and get that to a good "rest" spot.

@lassroyale sure, that works for me!

Verhyd is really a glorified NPC there to assist and bridge the gaps where needed in the TC & Miiya arc. I'll follow the lead on the details that you & @Irihi have arranged and continue until we've reached a good rest spot!Β 

It's a busy time of year, be certain to take care not to burn yourself out!

Lassroyale and NoOne liked
ReplyQuote
Page 35 / 37
Share: