Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help Less

Page 31 / 33

Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

@irihi @lassroyale @Pioloss  Rigel chooses self righteous pride and takes the easy sleazy cheesy way out.

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@rigel probably the most realistic reaction of anyone.

Do you object to being dragged to an Inn? If it's okay with you, someone will have noticed his faceplant and returned to carry him along with Faan and Myrae.

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

@rigel first of all: "face first into the ground" is possibly the best OOC I've seen to date and I think that it should now be a thing to try and better, or even equal it! 

Secondly: Pioloss can carry you back if you like? As much as I like being mean to him, this is probably the right call!

That said, if anyone has put a lot of work/ thought into battling the dragon which hinged on one/any of us going, I'm still game.

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@pioloss nope. Have your character go wherever you prefer.

That said, if you would like Pioloss to participate in a rescue mission, but not have an integral (or damaging) part in a battle with the dragon, we can do that too. 

Lass and I have TC, Miiya, and Dwarf parts mostly written. We can rush them all out and Pioloss can "show the flag" at the fight before rejoining Myrae and Faan, if you want to maintain congruence with previous posts. 

Or Pioloss can change his mind and haul his fallen comrade after the women right now.

It's up to you.

ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Feel free to take or leave Rigel as it pleases you.  He is always up for a good fight though sometimes discretion is the better part of Valor. 

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

OK thanks.  Just wanted to make sure that no one would be rolling there eyes and muttering "great!" Sarcastically under their breath if he still went dragon bashing.

In the interests of continuity I think Pioloss is already in too deep to back out. Plus, it seems like the sort of well meaning but ultimately stupid thing that he would do! 

Though as Rigel is pretty much Pioloss’s first / only friend, I can't see him just leaving the guy there in the dirt! Is it OK if I write Pioloss ordering a nameless Dwarf to carry him back? 

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

@pioloss - You can order all you want, but none of the Dwarves are going to listen to the outsider.  Lol, it's just how that goes. (ie: he can order a "nameless Dwarf" but all that is likely to accomplish is Rigel being left facedown in the dirt.) 

Pioloss can always...lie, too.  Since TC & Mii are not going to be inclined to talk to him (or maybe even acknowledge him and anybody else in the group) if he's there, it may not even matter to them whether or not he goes to "rescue" Miiya to soothe his own guilty conscience.

Life is messy -- if Pio wants to use Rigel’s collapse as justification to back out, nobody will stop him.  The Dwarves have already stated their stance on him tagging along.  

PS -- Heh, who said you or Rigel would have been spared eye-rolling and sarcastic muttering, either way? The Dwarves are fairly outspoken and they have no reason to spare the outsider's feelings who, for all intents and purposes, left a child behind to die in the dark.  The Dwarves don't care to  sugarcoat their opinions, and definitely won't hold their tongues over the 10-hr march.

Of course, as said, if Pio wants to go and wave the white flag to at least say he showed his face, go to play a non-essential role or no role, or go along and end up hindering instead of helping somehowit's your choice to make.  

TOM-CAT: A Stab in the Dark - Pounce!(1/2) - Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle(1/2/3) - My Prey - Botched Massacre(1/2) - Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - Sparring(1/2) - Kidney Punch - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - ☆Stolen Kiss - ☆Overwhelmed by Intimacy - Returning to Her - ★Bath Time Bonding - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories - ★Laughter & Kisses - Eros & Hormones -Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! - Cat-Tom vs. Skaven - ☆(Forced) Shift Back - 9-1 Lives - ★A Beast in the Darkness - ☆Bored Nihilism - Cat vs. Dragon - ★Emotionally Exhausted Bath - Catboy, Interrupted - All For Her - ☆Bellissimo Gato
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate(1/2) - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - Into the Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - Thunder & Honey - ★Ripped Gowns - ★Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - Ash Bunny Irihi
───────────
RISQUÉ: Fun with Fisticuffs!
[Chatte]Enter Chatte - Chat w/Castor -Proposing the Race
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@pioloss Grog noticed Rigel's collapse and is coming back to rescue his new hero/idol. You can write that happened and also kick some goblins Rigel-style to "encourage" them to take good care of your friend.

Feel free to move on to Puff's lair at any time. Do you want to arrive alone ahead of the dwarves or at roughly the same time?

Current plan is for Miiya and TC to encounter the dragon shortly before the ZyrrKrr arrive. 

Puff will not immediately try to eat Pioloss if your character wants to talk. He will block the way because he already sent the "dumb" golem to retrieve his feathered snack.

Also, Faan says: "What am I? Chopped liver?" Re: only friend.

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

Like the Sun Stealers, I don't think vampire is on Puff's dietary menu.  Maybe they both prefer "fresher" prey, so to speak.   That doesn't mean Puff won't kill Pioloss, of course -- he's happy to fulfill Pio's deathwish.  He just won't eat him. 

TOM-CAT: A Stab in the Dark - Pounce!(1/2) - Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle(1/2/3) - My Prey - Botched Massacre(1/2) - Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - Sparring(1/2) - Kidney Punch - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - ☆Stolen Kiss - ☆Overwhelmed by Intimacy - Returning to Her - ★Bath Time Bonding - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories - ★Laughter & Kisses - Eros & Hormones -Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! - Cat-Tom vs. Skaven - ☆(Forced) Shift Back - 9-1 Lives - ★A Beast in the Darkness - ☆Bored Nihilism - Cat vs. Dragon - ★Emotionally Exhausted Bath - Catboy, Interrupted - All For Her - ☆Bellissimo Gato
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate(1/2) - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - Into the Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - Thunder & Honey - ★Ripped Gowns - ★Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - Ash Bunny Irihi
───────────
RISQUÉ: Fun with Fisticuffs!
[Chatte]Enter Chatte - Chat w/Castor -Proposing the Race
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

@irihi @lassroyale you make some very good points. It sounds like Pioloss is going to be (at best) a fifth wheel on this excursion, so for once in his life he is going to do the sensible thing. 

I'm sorry for flip-flopping so much on this BTW. Hope I haven't been too much of a pain, and thanks for the pointers and advice regarding the situation.

I have an idea of how he can save face (and continuity) here but I honestly can't figure out if it will be funny or just a bona-fide case of thunder stealing. (Apologies in advance @Rigel if it turns out to be the latter!)

Also re: Faan, my sincerest apologies and no offense intended - I wrote most of these messages in-between a pretty hectic day at work!  😳 

ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Too late to save my face (in the dirt)!

Pioloss liked
ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

@Pioloss HA!  Well played my partner in grime. Well played!

Pioloss liked
ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

I'll try to correct and catch up posts today to get us moving again. Sorry for the long pause.

ReplyQuote
NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

Okay, the carpet bombing of posts is complete. Sorry to drop them all at once, but we have what we think is a fun little side-quest cooked up for @rigel and @pioloss.

So grab yer Scooby snacks and hop in the Mystery Machine, Raggy.

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

Zoiks!!! OK @Rigel, I'm not sure how rock, paper, scissors, is meant to work over an online forum. But who gets to be scooby doo?! 

@irihi @noone seriously though: wow! Loving it! I don't know where you both/all get this constant supply of ideas from, but thanks! Appreciate all the work u put into this!

ReplyQuote
Page 31 / 33
Share: