Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help Less

Page 28 / 31

Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@pioloss Faan is still surrounded by left-pincher kobolds if yer looking for something to do. 😉 I think there's 18 or so left.

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

@irihi You read my mind! Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

@irihi. Alcohol making it easier to Uman is both the truest, and saddest thing I've heard /read today!  🤣 

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Dagnabbit!  Wrote my post and the system dropped.  Will repost tonight

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

@rigel that sucks. I usually write on Google docs and paste over. The board is kind of unreliable.

ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

@irihi I usually write it offline myself, but for some reason this time I didn't.  Oh well.

ReplyQuote
Wynterleaf
(@wynterleaf)
Citizen Citizen

@lassroyale Ack! I beg a million pardons for the beast of a post Edde has for Daeth. You gave me too much to work with & I couldn't reign in! Will try to be a bit more concise in the future  😉 

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

@wynterleaf - LMAO! Oh, I think I can forgive ya, considering some of the posts I've hit ya with. 😉 I can't believe I just had that monster of a TC post...if I had an editor, they'd hate me. 😉 Yay though, off to read! I'm sure it's wonderful. 

EDITAND IT IS AMAZING!! 

Woo, the Aegis is rife with tension.  I love how the two are just talking around one another, right now.  If you let him, Daeth will make inane small talk, some laden with innuendo, while cracking jokes that may or may not be poorly timed.  What could go wrong??

This post was modified 2 months ago by Lassroyale

TOM-CAT: Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ☆Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - ★Sparring - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - Stolen Kiss - ☆Not Cheshire - Returning to Her - ★Baths & Comfort - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories -★Laughter & Kisses
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate 2/2 - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Precipice - Entering the Hedge Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Into the Aegis - Button Pressing - Thunder & Honey
───────────
RISQUÉ: Fun with Fisticuffs!
[Chatte]Enter Chatte - Chat w/Castor -Proposing the Race
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
NoOne
(@noone)
Citizen Citizen

@rigel feel free to ignore Myrae--or follow, lead, or drag her off. Her favorite manner of releasing tension is near-deadly combat followed by very deadly intimacy. I’m not really big on writing mature content, but you can feel free to do so (or not) within your best judgment of avoiding gratuitousness.

As was discussed before, maybe throw a mature content spoiler around it. Depending on Rigel’s reactions, I’ll probably jump Myrae’s next post ahead a with a wink and a nod toward any recreational activities that might have occurred in the interim.

Oh, and Myrae says not to bother washing the dreshat blood off yer hands first.

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)

@rigel 

In the interest in keeping track of where everyone is,  lol,  just an FYI, but Tom-Cat did not cross over and isn't going to until everyone has already done so. He doesn't need Picnic to get across, so ostensibly he will go once Rigel has made it across on Picnic.

So the goblins crossed, then it'll be either One Grog + Faan's trunk or Faan & @Pioloss, then Rigel -- all carried by Picnic.   After that, Tom-Cat will cross and join everyone. 

EDIT:  Also, when Tom-Cat goes to talk to everyone, Myrae and Miiya have already crossed and are on the otherside of the bridge. 

This post was modified 1 month ago 4 times by Lassroyale

TOM-CAT: Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ☆Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - ★Sparring - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - Stolen Kiss - ☆Not Cheshire - Returning to Her - ★Baths & Comfort - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories -★Laughter & Kisses
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate 2/2 - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Precipice - Entering the Hedge Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Into the Aegis - Button Pressing - Thunder & Honey
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)

@Wynterleaf 

Wowzer! Explosive post – I  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  it!! Really excellent, they're both as volatile as nitro glycerin, heh.  Well, as Daeth said in an earlier post: "They never lacked in passion."

Great job, pretty lady – there's no going back now.  😉  

This post was modified 1 month ago by Lassroyale

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Wynterleaf
(@wynterleaf)
Citizen Citizen

@lassroyale Lol, there is going to be a blade drawn or blood shed yet! Is anyone going to escape the Aegis in one piece?

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)

Posted by: @wynterleaf

@lassroyale Lol, there is going to be a blade drawn or blood shed yet! Is anyone going to escape the Aegis in one piece?

🤐 Well now, I can't say – it'd ruin the surprise! That said... Daeth just might take Edde apart... 😎 

In the meantime, have a funny gif.   😘 

Spoiler
Indignant Owl
GS20220526095516

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen

Hey All. 

First of all, sorry it has taken me a while to post anything. Manic weekend with various adulting duties!

I just wanted to clarify with regards to my last post that it's not an attempt to turn this whole situation into the Pioloss show, but to buy time for Tom-Cat to arrive and the others to rally.

I wasn't really sure how else to approach the situation, but thought a one on one with Ratty McRatface might be fun! That said, if I have missed the mark, or this messes with anyone else's plans I am happy to remove/ rewrite the post.

Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble
Journey starter  

Creative solutions are always welcome. This is supposed to be collaborative writing. We veterans of WA sometimes dominate the conversation or act like a DnD GM, but I want you to feel free to express your character and story as you wish. Don't get discouraged if other characters react in unexpected ways. Also feel free to take over some Skaven or what-have-you any time you feel it helpful to your plotline.

If you have a long or short story arc in mind, feel free to post here to make a space for it or give other players a heads up.

The rough plan ahead is to have a bit more immediate trouble with tribbles--and rats and possibly much larger "rats"--before moving on to some more "civilized" realms where a bit of cloak and dagger will be the order of the day.

Pioloss liked
ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 31
Share: