Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Things You Like in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Things You Like in the Stories You're Following

Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  

OK, while I know there's technically only two separate storylines happening in our happy little WA group, there's at least 4 or 5 different threads ongoing. And yeah, I lurk about on all of 'em.  😉 

Anyway, I just wanted a place for people to comment if something happened in another thread that they liked, or if they had any feelings on how something was going in someone else's story or a separate thread of a storyline. 

Personally, I've been wanting squee @Duilliath about seeing the Jackdaw again! I truly adore his avaricious little heart.  He was a fun companion to Tigress for a time on the old WA boards. @Talan and Wolfie (Haweye) should give the birdie a chance - he can't help his miserly nature. Lol.

Also wanted to thank the folk formerly at Seven Oaks (particularly @Hamilcar) for introducing the drink Nikur. I borrowed the drink, expanded on it a bit, and served it to Travion and @Wynterleaf at the Tree and Tankard Inn. Sadly, it wasn't a hit. 

I know there's a few things I'm missing that I've been wanting to comment/gush about, but I can't think of them right now.  Anyhow, toodles! 

TOM-CAT: A Stab in the Dark - Pounce!(1/2) - Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle(1/2/3) - My Prey - Botched Massacre(1/2) - Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - Sparring(1/2) - Kidney Punch - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - ☆Stolen Kiss - ☆Overwhelmed by Intimacy - Returning to Her - ★Bath Time Bonding - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories - ★Laughter & Kisses - Eros & Hormones -Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! - Cat-Tom vs. Skaven - ☆(Forced) Shift Back - 9-1 Lives - ★A Beast in the Darkness - ☆Bored Nihilism - Cat vs. Dragon - ★Emotionally Exhausted Bath - Catboy, Interrupted - All For Her - ☆Bellissimo Gato
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate(1/2) - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - Into the Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - Thunder & Honey - ★Ripped Gowns - ★Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - Ash Bunny Irihi
───────────
RISQUÉ: Fun with Fisticuffs!
[Chatte]Enter Chatte - Chat w/Castor -Proposing the Race
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★= extra fave]

Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Posted by: @lassroyale

Personally, I've been wanting squee @Duilliath about seeing the Jackdaw again! I truly adore his avaricious little heart.  He was a fun companion to Tigress for a time on the old WA boards. @Talan and Wolfie (Haweye) should give the birdie a chance - he can't help his miserly nature. Lol.

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this, “Quork!”

Take that in the spirit it is intended.

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  
Posted by: @duilliath

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this,

“Quork!”

Aww, why tell the Jackdaw thanks, although I think he might have just accused me of eyeing his, "treasures".  S'okay, though, because I'll always have a soft spot for that pretty, albeit miserly, corvidae. 😍 🐦🪶

Here, this is for the Jackdaw: 💎

You can tell him it's from his old friend Tig-ress (can't remember if he ever could say her name, properly.) 

TOM-CAT: A Stab in the Dark - Pounce!(1/2) - Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle(1/2/3) - My Prey - Botched Massacre(1/2) - Try Again - ★Powder Keg - Soft,soft - ★Stupid Little Tom-Cat - ★Miiya & Cat-Tom - Sparring(1/2) - Kidney Punch - ☆The Great Tipsu Hunt! - ☆Stolen Kiss - ☆Overwhelmed by Intimacy - Returning to Her - ★Bath Time Bonding - ☆Wings, Tails, & Love - ☆Cave Storms - Climbing the Walls - ★1st Kiss - ★Makeouts & Memories - ★Laughter & Kisses - Eros & Hormones -Cat-Tom: Rescue Kitty! - Cat-Tom vs. Skaven - ☆(Forced) Shift Back - 9-1 Lives - ★A Beast in the Darkness - ☆Bored Nihilism - Cat vs. Dragon - ★Emotionally Exhausted Bath - Catboy, Interrupted - All For Her - ☆Bellissimo Gato
───────────
DAETH: Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - Sensing Death - ★Kissing Fate(1/2) - Precariously Balanced Nature - At Long Last, Eddellyn - Soul Searching - Into the Maze - ★The Minotaur & The Labyrinth - Heart of the Maze - Before the Storm - Thunder & Honey - ★Ripped Gowns - ★Sensual Poetry - Warding Sigils - Hedonistic Filth & House-Sized Party Crasher - Confronting Maarazaar(1/2/3) - Ash Bunny Irihi
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Posted by: @duilliath

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this,

“Quork!”

Aww, why tell the Jackdaw thanks, although I think he might have just accused me of eyeing his, "treasures".  S'okay, though, because I'll always have a soft spot for that pretty, albeit miserly, corvidae. 😍 🐦🪶

Here, this is for the Jackdaw: 💎

You can tell him it's from his old friend Tig-ress (can't remember if he ever could say her name, properly.) 

Likely not. He couldn’t say Osric either…

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath - Oh that's right!  She had him call her,  "Liren" or "Lir" or something like that. I mean, he mostly just quorked at her, but she did make sure his little stash of shiny things got transported off of that island, soo...I like to think he was fond of her, for the short amount of time he could actually remember her. Lol.

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

"Quork!", was the 1990s/2000s equivalent of "I am Groot".  

You have the right of it in Memory.  He did indeed call her Lirren, or Lirre... he called her that for her maritime nature and her fondness for the Amenee Llyr coin...

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@irihi & @wynterleaf -  Hey ladies! Looks like Daeth missed Valentines Day (you'll forgive him right? I mean, if you absolutely need to tie him up or something, I suppose he will stoically suffer through it... 😏  Ahem.)

Spoiler
Here's a Baby Landshark for Ri
babylandshark doesnotlike
babybruce irihi fr.daeth
Spoiler
And a Puppers Cerberus for Wyn
cerberus eddellyn fr.daeth
to eddellyn fr.daeth(cerberuswolf)

See? What a good Death Angel he is, no need to send him out fighting demons without his...armor or anything. >_>

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Wynterleaf and Irihi liked
ReplyQuote
Wynterleaf
(@wynterleaf)
Citizen Citizen

Spoiler
And a Puppers Cerberus for Wyn
cerberus eddellyn fr.daeth
to eddellyn fr.daeth(cerberuswolf)

The best present for someone that's missed a shadowhound in her life... she'll call him Argos.

Wynterleaf got Daeth a black silk scarf. It can suit for a variety of purposes, such as, having something to wear when fighting demons, covering his brand, staying warm on a chill evening, or whatever else his mind can imagine  😉 

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  
Posted by: @wynterleaf

The best present for someone that's missed a shadowhound in her life... she'll call him Argos.

Wynterleaf got Daeth a black silk scarf. It can suit for a variety of purposes, such as, having something to wear when fighting demons, covering his brand, staying warm on a chill evening, or whatever else his mind can imagine  😉 

I like the name! And why do I have the sneaking suspicion that you mean Daeth should fight demons in only this black silk scarf...? Hm? He's onto you guys, it only would take him, 5 maybe 6 times of suddenly finding himself bereft of armor (*looking at you @irihi *) mid-demon battle, before he puts it together. Ha! There's only so many times you can get him to fight in only his birthday suit, before he learns to bring a change of clothes into battle with him.  (It's about 5-6 times, as mentioned above.) 

Could you imagine, though?

*battling, armor goes POOF!* "Damnit, you two!*holds up hand to current Demon he's battling*  "Yeah, hang on, I've got a change of pants with me.  Just--hey, wait, give me one minute to -Oh goddamnit! FINE."  *sighs and finishes the fight*

Also, don't tempt him with the scarf.  He gets creative when he's bored, determined, or has decided to finally enact a bit of revenge for all of the bare-arsed fights.

PS - Yeah, yeah, he gets the hint about his current haircut. The braid will make a return, sooner rather than later - though I don't know if it'll quite reach that Duo Maxwell length of the before times... *ponders*  Maybe just below the shoulder/shoulder blades.  (LOL, I don't know why Daeth thinks he actually has a choice in the matter.  Baka.

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath 

Since this seems as good of place as any to put it...

Puck says, "Oh my gods, they killed GRELL!"

(Jackdaw, from far away) "Quork! Yew bastards!"

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@duilliath 

Since this seems as good of place as any to put it...

Puck says, "Oh my gods, they killed GRELL!"

(Jackdaw, from far away) "Quork! Yew bastards!"

All that is gold does not glitter… and the Dead King dies not…

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath - Well, as long as there's an obtuse, non-linear way to collect all of the necessary artifacts that involves solving puzzles with 90's Lucas Arts adventure game logic in order to bring Grell back, I'm satisfied.  I mean, Puck is satisfied. 😉

I'm just glad that you gave us the chance to actively save my beloved Jackdaw...

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@lassroyale  https://mysteryandmagic.com/warc/community/postid/3976/

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath 

Hey Sidhe! (Mr. Worldeshaker, whatever)

I'm quite certain that you, one of my dearest friends are not at all certainly  mistaken  about whatever you think  you know about the current...ah, miasmatic  state of the Rosewood Forest.  🧐  I mean, I'm sure there's tons of other people who've dropped, err... *cough*leviathancorpsesandmeteors*cough* on the good 'ol Rosewood.  I'm just saying, I was going through some pretty serious personal stuff. (You know heartbreak, death a pet companion, being tortured both physically and mentally in increasingly creative ways by the first Minotaur trapped in the Great Founding Labryrinth -- the usual.)

Besides, where was I supposed  to drop that Leviathan's corpse? It was heavy😇 

-- Daeth 

This post was modified 4 days ago 2 times by Lassroyale
This post was modified 3 days ago 4 times by Lassroyale

───────────
───────────
──────────────────

Duilliath liked
ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

@lassroyale Whyever would Daeth suspect  the Mover of Worldes was referring to him, hmm?

Rhetorical question: Someone has a guilty conscience?

Hmm.

ReplyQuote
Share: