Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Things You Like in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Things You Like in the Stories You're Following

Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble
Journey starter  

OK, while I know there's technically only two separate storylines happening in our happy little WA group, there's at least 4 or 5 different threads ongoing. And yeah, I lurk about on all of 'em.  😉 

Anyway, I just wanted a place for people to comment if something happened in another thread that they liked, or if they had any feelings on how something was going in someone else's story or a separate thread of a storyline. 

Personally, I've been wanting squee @Duilliath about seeing the Jackdaw again! I truly adore his avaricious little heart.  He was a fun companion to Tigress for a time on the old WA boards. @Talan and Wolfie (Haweye) should give the birdie a chance - he can't help his miserly nature. Lol.

Also wanted to thank the folk formerly at Seven Oaks (particularly @Hamilcar) for introducing the drink Nikur. I borrowed the drink, expanded on it a bit, and served it to Travion and @Wynterleaf at the Tree and Tankard Inn. Sadly, it wasn't a hit. 

I know there's a few things I'm missing that I've been wanting to comment/gush about, but I can't think of them right now.  Anyhow, toodles! 

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ★★Try Again - ★★Powder Keg - Soft, soft - Imprint - ★★Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - ★★Sensing Death
RISQUÉ (most recent): ★★Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★★= extra fave]

Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Posted by: @lassroyale

Personally, I've been wanting squee @Duilliath about seeing the Jackdaw again! I truly adore his avaricious little heart.  He was a fun companion to Tigress for a time on the old WA boards. @Talan and Wolfie (Haweye) should give the birdie a chance - he can't help his miserly nature. Lol.

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this, “Quork!”

Take that in the spirit it is intended.

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  
Posted by: @duilliath

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this,

“Quork!”

Aww, why tell the Jackdaw thanks, although I think he might have just accused me of eyeing his, "treasures".  S'okay, though, because I'll always have a soft spot for that pretty, albeit miserly, corvidae. 😍 🐦🪶

Here, this is for the Jackdaw: 💎

You can tell him it's from his old friend Tig-ress (can't remember if he ever could say her name, properly.) 

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ★★Try Again - ★★Powder Keg - Soft, soft - Imprint - ★★Stupid Little Tom-Cat
──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

Posted by: @lassroyale
Posted by: @duilliath

The Jackdaw thanks you for your kind mention. When asked, he told me this,

“Quork!”

Aww, why tell the Jackdaw thanks, although I think he might have just accused me of eyeing his, "treasures".  S'okay, though, because I'll always have a soft spot for that pretty, albeit miserly, corvidae. 😍 🐦🪶

Here, this is for the Jackdaw: 💎

You can tell him it's from his old friend Tig-ress (can't remember if he ever could say her name, properly.) 

Likely not. He couldn’t say Osric either…

ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Journey starter  

@duilliath - Oh that's right!  She had him call her,  "Liren" or "Lir" or something like that. I mean, he mostly just quorked at her, but she did make sure his little stash of shiny things got transported off of that island, soo...I like to think he was fond of her, for the short amount of time he could actually remember her. Lol.

──────────────────

ReplyQuote
Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

"Quork!", was the 1990s/2000s equivalent of "I am Groot".  

You have the right of it in Memory.  He did indeed call her Lirren, or Lirre... he called her that for her maritime nature and her fondness for the Amenee Llyr coin...

ReplyQuote
Share: