Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:Β  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

The Holidays

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Holidays

Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble
Journey starter  

As the year ends I wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas, 🎄 raucous Saturnalia, Festivus or whatever holiday you celebrate. Β 

As the year ends, I’m appreciative of the return not only of this forum but the return of long time and some long lost friends.

To all, Β have a safe holiday.

Nollaig Shona! As Duil and Fin might say. Β Agus athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

Calen and Lassroyale liked
Journey Tags
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

🎄 Cherry Mistmas, everyone!

(who celebrates)Β 

And Happy Holidays in general! ♥️

Β 

2021 for all it was, at least marked the return of WA in some way, shape, and form.Β  And that is a true blessing, not only because WA has always held a special place in my heart, in part due to the crazy creativity but mostly because of the people who make WA what it is.Β Β 

Β 

Like @Duilliath said, I was and am so happy to reconnect with some long lost friends and make new ones.Β  The amount of creative synergy between us (ya'll know who you are) makes me regret those lost years in between, but I'm infinitely grateful for the chance to start spinning tales again.Β  And I'll say it here: if I wrote intensely with you on the old boards, I never forgot about whatever character of yours interacted with one of mine.Β  So it tickles me to see those characters interact again (or will do so soon), lol.Β Β 

Β 

Anyhow, I'm way prone to rambling, so I'll cut off here.Β  If I don't check in before then, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! 🎆 🎉Β  Don't worry, I've got a case of champagne so I'll have a drink for all of you. 🍾 🥂 🥳 😘Β 

Β 

Here's looking forward to seeing WA thrive and creating with everyone in 2022!Β 

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - β˜…β˜…Try Again - β˜…β˜…Powder Keg - β˜†Soft, soft - Imprint - β˜…β˜…Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): β˜†Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - β˜…β˜…Sensing Death
RISQUΓ‰ (most recent): β˜…β˜…Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ β˜† = favorite / β˜…β˜…= extra fave]

Calen liked
ReplyQuote
Share: