Today is of the Cycle Of The Seventh Moon.
Current Season & Month:  , Year: 543 A.R. (ref)

Happy new year!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Happy new year!

Pioloss
(@pioloss)
Citizen Citizen
Journey starter  

Not sure at which point this will catch most of you what with different time zones etc but hope you all had/ have a good one!

2020 certainly had its ups and downs but this place and the pleasant distraction/ escapism it provided was definitely one of the ups! Very grateful that I stumbled across it, and to everyone who made it happen. So here's to 2022! May it being many more adventures for all!

Duilliath
(@duilliath)
Citizen Noble

To All,

I wish you a New Year filled with hope, health, peace and fulfillment. 2021 was a surreal challenge, my best to all of you.

2022 is a fresh moment, at least for now, to dream and create. 

Write your best story.

Duilliath Suilleach Seanake, Fool and the Traveler Who Lost a Kingdom

ReplyQuote
Calen
(@calen)
Citizen Citizen

Here's to a New Year!   I am glad to be here even with all the craziness in the world today.   Worlde Arcane is one of my refuges, where I can let my mind wander in the company of friends old and new.   I too am so pleased to have found my "happy place" once again.   So, a toast to all the creativity and friendship ahead in 2022.  Cheers!!

Kymera/Calen

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss.

ReplyQuote
Irihi
(@irihi)
Villainess Noble

Happy New Year! I should be able to post a little today. Apologies for the long pauses for Faan and Miiya and associated NPC's. Travelling over the holidays was not super fun last year.

Here's to a better 2022 🥂

Pioloss, Wynterleaf, Calen and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Rigel
(@rigel)
Citizen Citizen

Wishing all my friends a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous new Year.  The last two years have been challenging but have taught (at least me)  I can be happy with less stuff, Happier with more time with Family, and Friends are incredibly important.  I value each of you for your contributions to my happiness.  Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Wynterleaf
(@wynterleaf)
Citizen Citizen

Happy New Year to everyone!

I'm grateful to everyone sharing their creativity & imagination on this small corner of the internet. It brings me a level of normalcy & comfort to  find others of a similar mindset.

Here's to a better year for 2022

Pioloss, Duilliath, Rigel and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Lassroyale
(@lassroyale)
Patron Saint of Hawtbois, Catboys, & BAMF Babes Noble

Whoops! Looks like I'm late to the party 🥳! Sorry about that - been on an Irish Coffee and whiskey mini-bender this week.  Anyway, hope everyone's New Years was happy and safe. 

I'll be back to writing for Daeth and Tom-Cat in short order, with a Risq post in between.  Can't wait to create some awesome stories with everyone in 2022!  ❤

TOM-CAT (Must Read): Teleskela - Kiana Beach Battle (3/3) - ★★Try Again - ★★Powder Keg - Soft, soft - Imprint - ★★Stupid Little Tom-Cat
DAETH (top 3): Breaking Callon - Pleasure w/Pain - ★★Sensing Death
RISQUÉ (most recent): ★★Fun with Fisticuffs!
──────────────────
[ ☆ = favorite / ★★= extra fave]

ReplyQuote
Share: